Designed for Simplicity of Controlling 8 to 120 cells. No PLC required!
- 8 Door Position Monitoring Inputs
- 8 Independently Controlled Swing Doors or 4 Slider Cell Doors
- 2 Group Release Circuits
- 1 Emergency Release Circuit
- All Door Relays are assignable to be independent, and/or to Group1, Group2, Emergency Group or any combination
- All Group Release operations are sequential open and close to spread the peak lock power supply surge current over a short span. The interval is selectable.
- 2 Boards may be interconnected by a ribbon cable to increase the size of the groups
- One 25-pair cable will control two DCG4-8 boards.
- Split Power Bus for different power source per bank of 4 relays for door control
- LED for each Relay
- Microcontroller has LED Running Indicator
- Pluggable Terminal Blocks for door lock control wires
- Plug-in Fuses
- Plug-in Relays – SPDT – 24 VDC – 16 Amp contacts
- 4 Interlock groups are easily added by a plug-in board – Model IC-8
- 24 VDC Operation
- Aluminum subplate for easy mounting
- 10.5 x 5.2-inch board size
OPERATION: The closing of the contacts (pushbutton pressed) of any call-in pushbutton is annunciated at the console by lighting the associated LED. On a first-in-first-out basis an Acknowledge pushbutton at the console selects the next call-in to be acknowledged. This causes the associated call-in LED to begin flashing. After appropriate measures have been taken to respond to the person who pressed the call-in pushbutton, a Reset pushbutton turns off the flashing LED and enables Acknowledgement of the next call-in. This sequence continues until no more LEDs are lighted on the annunciator console.