This board is the basic building block for an extremely simple call-in system for rooms or cells.
- 16 High Current Inputs for use in electrically noisy environments
- 254 Inputs in a single system of sixteen interconnected CIB-16 boards
- Removable Screw Terminal Blocks for easy field wiring
- Ribbon Cables used for interconnection of CIB-16 boards
- 4 wire RS-485 Communications between CIB-16 boards
- All chips are plugged into sockets for easy field servicing
- Aluminum Subplate for easy custom mounting
- 24 Volt DC Power
- 10.5 x 5 inch board size
OPERATION: The closing of the contacts (pushbutton pressed) of any call-in pushbutton is annunciated at the console by lighting the associated LED. On a first-in-first-out basis an Acknowledge pushbutton at the console selects the next call-in to be acknowledged. This causes the associated call-in LED to begin flashing. After appropriate measures have been taken to respond to the person who pressed the call-in pushbutton, a Reset pushbutton turns off the flashing LED and enables Acknowledgement of the next call-in. This sequence continues until no more LEDs are lighted on the annunciator console.